From evaluation, testing and treatment our office is equipped to take care of your sleep issue. We have years of experience treating sleep problems of every kind. Our comfortable office will put you at ease during every visit. Our highly-qualified and educated staff uses the latest medical advances and technology to treat you, while still implementing old-school bedside manners. Contact us today to see what we can do for you.
To date, 85 sleep disorders have been identified. Each requiring a different treatment directed at the underlying cause. The success rate is over 85% when individualized treatment is implemented. Often, treatment requires a team approach with Dr. Chediak, your physician and other specialists.
Call Us Today At ♦ (561) 750-9881
How do I know if I have a Sleep Disorder?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Am I tired all the time?
- Have I embarrassed or jeopardized myself by falling alseep at work, during important meetings or social activities?
- Have I ever placed my own life and the life of others at risk by falling asleep while driving?
- Am I plagued with forgetfulness?
- Have others complained about a change in my temperament, such as, irritability, short temper, moodiness or a decreased sense of alertness?
- Do I have difficulty falling asleep at night?
- Once asleep, do I have difficulty staying asleep?
- Do I experience loud snoring with gasps or pauses in my breathing?
If the answer is yes to one or more of these questions, it could indicate a sleep disorder. The good news is that there is help! O' Gentle Sleep can soon be yours again, resulting in restful nights and more invigorating days.
660 Glades Rd Suite 220
Boca Raton FL, 33431
The First Sleep Disorder Center In Palm Beach County, Accredited By The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. Member since 1992
Mon: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Tue: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Wed: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Thu: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Fri: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Insurance: Sleep disorders are medical conditions and are covered by many insurance carriers. Our office staff will be happy to answer your questions and schedule your appointment.